How InsureSavvy different comparing to other insurance sites?
We have chosen to work closely with leading insurance / takaful companies operating in Malaysia.
That means you can shop here with peace of mind, because you are going to be insured by strong and reputable companies in Malaysia.
We use plain English for explaining what you should know about insurance products, services and other useful information on policy. In short, free from any complicated insurance jargons, as we totally aware that many people found reading insurance documents, is as interesting as watching grass growing at their backyards.
Our team is focussing in offering you great advice and quotations that suit your personal needs. Rest assured, no pushy sales coming from us.
How InsureSavvy makes money?
Our associated agents would get commission for each sold-policy. Please be informed, these commissions are already set into the premiums of all insurance policies. This means you never pay extra to use our service, no different comparing to other distribution channels such as insurance agencies, car dealers and banks.
Is InsureSavvy working with any insurance companies?
Yes, our associated agents are authorised agents who are representing leading insurance companies in Malaysia. By offering a few choices and confirmed insurance quotations for your consideration, we believe you could find the right insurance policy that suit your needs, both in terms of budget and scope of cover.
What are the advantages when we buy from InsureSavvy?
After the motor insurance rates were liberalised effective from 1st July 2017, the motor insurance premium rates are no longer standardised across insurance industry. Insurance / takaful companies would start upgrading their products and adjusting their prices in order to win your business.
Hence, it makes sense you start comparing insurance companies’ quotations before buying any motor insurance cover. Be a smart insurance buyer from now on!! It might save your hard-earned money by just doing this simple step.
Besides having the potentials of saving money, you will also gain these wonderful benefits from us as well.
- Get free reminders on policy renewals. You won’t miss your renewal of road tax and policy in future!!
- Earn loyalty points for each referee who buy insurance from us. You can use these loyalty points for offsetting your future administration cost and premium partially. From now on, you are rewarded for helping your family members and loved ones!!
- Access our internal resources 24/7 via our cutting-edge chatbot. We named it SavvyBot.
- Update your claim status on / off-line after receiving your claim notification. We understand the moment of truth is actually boils down to getting your claim settlement and related services speedily and fairly.
- Road tax renewal with fast delivery reaching your home or office.
- Provide information of your vehicle on first year only. We would take care the rest on subsequent renewals. No more hassles of providing same information over and over again, even when changing insurance company on future policy renewal!!
- Create a client account for you to keep policy information, i.e. previous quotations, reminders, claim documents etc. In short, all essential information on your policy is just few clicks away!!
- Provide links to useful websites within our website i.e. jpj, mycarinfo etc. Ensure you find out appropriate sum insured and avoid any hiccup of renewing road tax due to unsettled outstanding summon(s).
- Update you on any major changes of motor insurance market periodically. Smarter and well-informed buyers always make better decisions!!
How much the refund if I cancel my policy after it is issued?
The refund of premium is set according to various percentages of annual premium, depending on duration of policy which has been in forced prior to termination. Kindly refer to policy contract for further details.
Have a question you would like to submit to the Insure Savvy?
Send in your question using the form below, keep them brief and to the point, and provide your contact information to help us respond to your question.